Thursday, April 12, 2012

man cold

Naiya and I had had this wet, raspy cough for a couple of weeks.  She didn't seem to mind it but I experienced a few days of uncharacteristic extreme exhaustion.  Just when I was starting to feel a bit better though, Ryan picked up the exhaustion piece and a low grade fever, chills and all over pain that lasted for four or five days as well.  Despite his desperate condition, I couldn't help but tease him a little about his Man Cold...


After missing several days of work and with the fever still coming and going, he broke down and went to the doctor.  Turns out that while we ladies just had the standard virus with everlasting cough, he had pneumonia.  My poor little bunny.  I've not seen him so ill in all the time I've known him.  In all seriousness, I wish there was more I could have done for him.  He just slept a lot and I got Naiya out of the house as often as I could so he could get some rest.   With his sense of humor still thriving, he actually got his doctor to write him this prescription:


(I've sloppily blocked personal info to maintain the privacy of the innocent.)
Thankfully, he rested well with this and several other medications and my dear man is on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...